Danabol is an oral anabolic steroid with strong anabolic and androgenic effects.
The active substance is methandienone, which is why it is most often called anabolic methane by athletes.
Many athletes use dianabol to increase muscle mass and increase physical fitness. Steroids have entered the sport and have forever proven to be the best drugs to achieve competitive goals.
Who can take Dianabol
The effects of Dianabol on the body are due to its effect on muscle cells. Simply put, a steroid stimulates muscle growth and has a positive effect on the whole body. The drug is used in various sports – bodybuilding, strength sports, athletics, extreme sports. Many famous bodybuilders have reached world heights with this type of anabolic (Tyson Gay, Ben Johnson, Thiago Silva). The use of Danabol does not always have a positive effect due to an incorrectly calculated dose or regimen, and the steroid is contraindicated. Consult experts (doctors, trainers, experienced bodybuilders) for success without harming your health.
Health is a key indicator of achieving this goal, so it is important to eliminate all possible negative consequences. Contraindications to use include several groups of people for whom hormone therapy is not recommended:
- young people under the age of 18, in some cases up to the age of 21;
- Older people;
- When chronic diseases are in the acute stage;
- Tissue oncological changes;
- Pregnancy, lactation;
- Low immunity.
Efficacy of Danabol
Methane has proven to be a very effective tool. With this help, the muscle fibers start to grow faster, which leads to an increase in mass as well as endurance and strength. This is due to an increase in protein synthesis and glycogenesis in the body.
Other benefits of the drug include:
- Increased appetite that allows you to gain muscle faster
- Accelerated protein synthesis leading to more intense protein production
- Increased strength and durability
- Bone gets more essential trace elements and calcium
With the right intake of dianabol, you can gain about 7-10 kg of muscle mass in a few weeks. Thanks to him, some athletes managed to cross the plateau in basic exercises and move to another level. The fabric is very common in lifting and weightlifting.
Despite all its benefits and effectiveness, the drug also has side effects. The most common include:
- Appearance of subcutaneous fat
- High toxicity
- Increased sexual desire during admission and decreased after completing the course
- Elevated levels of estrogen in the blood, which can have serious consequences
- Gynecomastia. Aromatase inhibitors should be used to prevent this disease.
Another side effect that occurs with almost all such drugs is the accumulation of water in the body. Fluid builds up in the muscle fibers, causing them to grow. However, after completing the course, the excess water will go away and you will lose about 10-15% of your weight. Athletes call this process a mass return. Aromatase inhibitors can be used to minimize losses.